Admission to Gladiolus Place is open to all teenage girls (between 11 to 19 years of age) who are at risk, willing to reside in the home and able to benefit from the rehabilitation programme at the Home.
Gladiolus Place accepts referrals from Referring Officers from MSF, FSCs, Voluntary Welfare Organizations (VWOs), etc.
- Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident only
- Between 11 to 19 years old
- Not intellectually disabled or sub normal
- Presenting issues such as: runaways, truancy, anti-social and youth-at-risk behaviour, experiences highly stressful relationship with family members due to at-risk behaviour or faces abusive situation at home.
- Intake Interviews involving both resident and parents and a post-interview assessment will be conducted prior to admission.
- Residents will be assigned a Social/Case Worker, introduced to a roommate/buddy and undergo an Orientation programme to understand the Home's staff, rules, regulations and expectations.